In order to provide you with the best experience, our comfortable max is 6 guests. We recommend you bring only your closest family and friends to share in this special day with you. Please feel free to email with any large group requests!
We recommend that you begin shopping 9 to 12 months before your wedding date. If your date is approaching before this window, our designers offer various shipping options such as rushed and super rushed. A sample sale may also be an option for our brides working on a tight schedule. Have no fear, we are here to make sure you are able to wear your dream gown no matter the calendar date!
Samples range from size 6 to 24. Your personal stylist will pull out all the tricks to make sure no matter the numerical size, we get you as close to the true fit as possible.
We require 60% down at the time of order with the remaining 40% due upon delivery of the gown. Payment plans may also be offered. Bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, and gift items must all be paid in full upon ordering. Don't let the price tag hold you back, we have something for every bride and every budget! We do charge a 3% FEE on all credit & debit cards - if you would like to avoid this fee please bring a check or cash.
Since the shoes come after the dress, please feel free to bring any heels you love to provide you with a better height visual. By no means is this required. It is solely your personal preference.
While we do not offer in-house alterations, we have some amazing local seamstresses we can recommend you to. We are sure you will be in good hands!
At this time, our gowns range from $699 to $3200 with the sweet spot sitting around $1300 to $1800.
We do not allow children under the age of 12. We LOVE your littles, but we hope you understand that we want our gowns to stay beautiful, and clean, for our gorgeous new brides to try on.
Brick + Mortar Bridal Boutique is located inside the "Amity" building downtown. We are the forward-facing double doors next to the food pantry. Parking is available throughout downtown.
The OUTLET is located on the 2nd floor of the Howell Building in suite 211 - above Papa Perez and Directly below the Cotton Exchange. We recommend parking behind the building and entering through the exterior stairs (signage will say enter through La Salle courtyard , not necessary).